Think You’re Special? We Like Special!
We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you are an exceptional marketer, creative thinker and can generate spectacular results for our clients, then we want to hear from you. If you are are a technical rock star, then we REALLY want to hear from you as we are hiring right now!
Technical Marketing Specialist
The Web Advisors are seeking a qualified full time Technical Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced agency team.
You have the technical expertise that will support our Agency’s goal of delivering optimized, high-performing marketing services for our clients. You are an expert in building and maintaining websites within the WordPress CMS. Your attention to detail exceeds all expectations and you have a keen eye for UX & UI that will drive conversions and exceed the goals of our discerning clients.
As a Technical Marketing Specialist, your role will be varied and include, but not be limited to, the following in support of marketing objectives:
- Website Development
- Website Support and Optimization
- IT and Systems Support – Internal
- Email Marketing Optimization
- Technical Content Generation
- Ongoing Professional Development
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- BA/BS/BComm degree or equivalent working experience
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Minimum of 3 years WordPress experience
- Highly competent using desktop and cloud based applications incl: G-Suite, Office, Adobe CS6, email marketing software, project management tools
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the UI community
- Sound organization skills with a structured approach to planning and implementation
- Google Analytics Certification would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and grammar)
If this sounds like you, we invite you to check out the complete Technical Marketing Specialist job description and if it still sounds like you, please tell us about yourself through completing the onsite form and forwarding a cover letter and resume.
We will not respond to all submissions, however if we see that something special then we will reach out to explore the possibilities of your becoming our next Web Advisor.