Current Job Opportunities
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Web Advisors are seeking a qualified full time Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our fast-paced marketing agency team. This is the ideal position to gain valuable hands-on marketing experience, as well as benefit from career development opportunities.
As our Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for a variety of duties. Your role will be varied and include, but not be limited to, the following in support of the company’s marketing as well as that our clients:
- Report and Survey Generation using multiple toolsets to analyze information
- Basic Graphic Design including image preparation and optimization
- Website Content Updates
- Blogging with an emphasis on marketing trends & updates
- Media Relations Assistance
- Editorial Content Calendar collaboration
- Guide and Brochure Distribution
- Trade and Consumer Show Coordination
- Travel Coordination
- Accounting Duties including invoicing, accounts receivable and payable, expense report preparation, expense coding and posting, and weekly deposits
- General Marketing, Communications and Administrative Duties
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Sound organization skills with a structured approach to planning and delivering
- Thorough knowledge of the web and social media. Basic Hootsuite, WordPress and HTML experience is desirable.
- High competency using desktop and cloud based applications including: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, GSuite and project management tools.
- Google Analytics Certification would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Sage 50 is desireable
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and grammar).
This is a full time position with flexible hours to be based in Vernon, B.C.
Think You’re Special? We Like Special!
We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you are an exceptional marketeer, creative thinker and can generate spectacular results for our clients, then we want to hear from you.
We will not respond to all submissions, however if we see that something special then we may reach out to explore the possibilities of your becoming our next Web Advisor.