Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a highly experienced digital marketing expert, who is driven to develop innovative and performance oriented campaigns using the latest marketing technologies. This job is perfect for a marketing specialist who possesses a deep understanding of tactical digital marketing implementations across all mediums and is a data hound that can sniff out opportunities through detailed campaign analysis. We love showcasing our talents and you must be willing to share your expertise with our team and our clients. We want someone who loves to make work fun, so, funsuckers need not apply.
This role will be focused on, but not be limited to, the following in support of servicing our clients:
- Develop, implement, track, manage, and optimize digital advertising campaigns on a wide variety of platforms.
- Perform SEO audits and implementations
- Collaboration with content teams to coordinate and align ad campaigns with editorial objectives.
- Utilize reporting tools to monitor, analyze and meet client KPIs
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to improve performance
- Update landing page content and tracking
- Prepare and/or supplement reports with detailed analysis and insights on campaign performance
- Coordinate all digital assets (i.e. copy, text, imagery, branding elements)
- Continuously research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Web Development, Web Design or related discipline and/or
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in an active marketing role, with key responsibilities including digital marketing, landing page design, analytics, and analysis,
- Experience in building and managing search, display & video campaigns across multiple platforms
- Experience in applying web-based analytics, trends, and technologies to marketing objectives and campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience with, industry reporting tools, SEO implementation, paid search, display, video and social platforms, and email marketing
- Detailed understanding and implementation experience with Google Tag Manager
- Detailed understanding and experience in building, managing and utilizing custom audiences.
- Experience in developing and presenting plans/ideas to management and groups of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, that accompany your well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills
It Would Be Awesome If You:
- Have Google Ads (Google Partners) and/or Facebook Blueprint certifications
- Have managed DV360 campaigns
- Have previous agency experience
- Teach us something new about online marketing
If this sounds like you, we invite you to submit your application through the form on this page. Please be sure to detail why we would be fortunate to have you on our team.
We will not respond to all submissions, however, if we see that something special then we will reach out to explore the possibilities of your becoming our next Web Advisor.