Can your sharp eyes seek out new marketing opportunities for clients and are you on the scent for a new marketing account manager job with a fun group? Well then keep reading!
The Web Advisors are a high-performance marketing agency team with BIG goals. We are crazy passionate about what we do and committed to meeting each client’s specific marketing objectives. We are searching for an Account Manager to join our team of Web Advisors.
We excel in strategic marketing planning, search engine & display marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and quality data analysis for small businesses, multi-stakeholder consortiums, community, regional and provincial level destination marketing organizations. We also believe in work-life balance and pride ourselves on our proficiency at partaking in local craft creations and participating in a plethora of outdoor activities available in our BC backyard.
We believe in collaboration as our team’s superpower, and it ensures our success with every project.
We are seeking a qualified full-time Account Manager looking to join our group of fun, dynamic professional marketers in Vernon or Victoria, and together excel at what we do. No two days are the same, so if you thrive in an exciting environment and are looking to expand your portfolio, this is the position you have been looking for.
With a stellar background in building and maintaining client relationships, you also exhibit a talent for strategic planning across all media platforms and overseeing results-driven campaigns comes second-nature to you. The vast majority of this position involves correctly interpreting which tools and resources will meet the marketing needs of our clients and how to best utilize those tools.
This position can be fulfilled in either our Victoria or Vernon office locations.
As an Account Manager, your role will be focused on, but not be limited to, the following in support of servicing our clients:
- Client Relationship and Project Management: communicate and engage directly with clients and prospects to determine objectives, gauge project and task requirements, and report on progress and results; collaborate and communicate with the entire Web Advisors team to balance priorities and monthly budget/account reconciliation for your projects;
- Strategy: collaboration with Account Directors, clients, and team members to define targeting, refine creative, prioritize tactics, and execute plans;
- Digital Marketing: design, implementation and optimization (SEO, SEM, Display, Social and other digital marketing platforms);
- SEO & Analytics: including audits, analysis, recommendations, and implementation;
- Website Redevelopment and Optimization: project management with our web development and content teams;
- Collaboration: with our agency team to coordinate and align strategy with campaign objectives;
- Analysis and Reporting: for Account Director and client review. Leverage reporting tools to monitor, analyze, and draw actionable insights with the ultimate goal of improving client KPIs and blowing benchmarks out of the water;
- Media Relations: including facilitating media visits and press trip itineraries;
- Asset Management: coordination of all digital assets (i.e. copy, text, imagery, branding elements);
- Editing & Cross-Checking: providing a keen eye for detail to ensure written content, creative, and campaigns are ready to publish;
- Industry Networking: opportunities for the promotion of The Web Advisors;
- Ongoing Professional Development: staying abreast of industry trends, marketing best practices, digital and otherwise, and emerging technologies;
- Content Generation: blogging about marketing trends and updates;
- Other duties as assigned, of course;
- Opportunities for advancement to an Account Director position.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A degree, diploma or certificate in Business/Management/Communications/Advertising/Marketing and/or;
- Minimum three years of professional marketing experience in an active client-facing role;
- Powerful project and time-management abilities, including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and deadline execution;
- Experience in developing and presenting plans/ideas to agency colleagues, clients, and groups of stakeholders;
- Proficiency in managing client marketing budgets, with effective use and placement of funds;
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience with industry measurement and reporting tools, as well as SEO implementation;
- High competency using desktop and cloud-based applications including Google Workspace, Office, Photoshop, Canva, and project management tools;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, that accompany your well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
$55,000 to $65,000 per year
In addition to offering an engaging workplace where we together collaborate in the creation of great work for our clients, The Web Advisors offer the following benefits over and above a competitive annual salary:
- Life and disability insurance;
- Extended health and vision;
- Dental plan;
- Professional development allocation;
- Flexible working environment;
- Perks Rewards program;
- Minimum 2 weeks paid vacation;
- Vacation time in the company cottage;
- Five personal days a year; and
- Opportunity for advancement
How To Apply:
- Complete the form on this page and
- Submit your application detailing why we would be fortunate to have you on our team.
Download pdf of Account Manager job description.