Can your sharp eyes seek out new marketing opportunities for clients and are you on the scent for a new marketing account manager job with a fun group? Well then keep reading!
Marketing Account Manager
The Web Advisors are in high demand and we need a talented marketing professional to add even more firepower to our high-performance team in either our Victoria or Vernon, BC offices.
As a Marketing Account Manager, you’ll be a critical piece of the puzzle and will contribute your expertise in everything from digital marketing, to content development and marketing strategy on a daily basis; in brief, we’re looking for a team player who brings digital marketing knowledge and experience to complement our current team for the benefit of our clients.
As our full-time Marketing Account Manager, no two days will be the same. So if you thrive when you’re juggling a wide variety of tasks and are looking to expand your portfolio, this is the position you have been looking for.
With a stellar background in nurturing client relationships, you exhibit a talent for strategic planning and implementation across all media platforms and overseeing results-driven campaigns comes second nature to you. The vast majority of this position involves correctly interpreting which tools and resources will meet the marketing needs of our clients and how to best utilize those tools to attain the desired results.
As a Marketing Account Manager, your role will be focused on, but not be limited to, the following in support of servicing our clients:
- Client Engagement and Project Management: Communicate and engage directly with clients and prospects to determine objectives, gauge project and task requirements, and report on progress and results; collaborate and communicate with the entire Web Advisors team to balance priorities and monthly budget/account reconciliation for your projects;
- Strategy: Collaborate with Account Directors, clients, and team members to define targeting, refine creative, prioritize tactics, and execute plans;
- Digital Marketing: Design, implement and optimize campaigns (SEM, Display, Social and other digital marketing platforms);
- SEO & Analytics: Spearhead audits, analysis, recommendations, and implementation;
- Analysis and Reporting: Leverage reporting tools to monitor, analyze, and draw actionable insights with the ultimate goal of improving client KPIs and blowing benchmarks out of the water;
- Website Projects and Optimizations: Manage the development of new websites in collaboration with our web development and content teams;
- Plus, you’ll jump in to support your teammates on other tasks, as required, of course;
Want to learn more about The Web Advisors, your work environment, and why you’d love this role?
Or, keep scrolling to see more about the role requirements, salary, benefits & how to apply.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Positive attitude and the ability to step back from a situation and look at the big picture in order to troubleshoot and problem solve;
- Minimum two years of professional marketing experience in an active client-facing or internal team role;
- Powerful project and time-management abilities, including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and deadline execution;
- Have digital marketing experience including design, implementation and optimization (SEO, SEM, Display, Social and other digital marketing platforms);
- Experience in developing and presenting plans/ideas to agency colleagues, clients, and groups of stakeholders;
- Proficiency in managing client marketing budgets, with effective use and placement of funds;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with measurement and reporting tools;
- Advanced competency using Google Workspace, Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and project management tools;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, that accompany your well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
It Would Be Awesome If You…
- Have a degree, diploma or certificate in a relevant discipline;
- Have Google Analytics, Ads, and Meta Blueprint certifications;
- Have a thorough knowledge of the web and social media platforms, including basic WordPress, HTML, and Hootsuite;
- Teach us something new about digital marketing.
- Have a passion for golf & travel as its a core market we work in.
Salary Range: $60,000 to $70,000 per year
In addition to offering an engaging workplace where you will collaborate and generate outstanding results for our clients, The Web Advisors offer the following benefits over and above a competitive annual salary:
- A positive working environment (with good coffee);
- Professional development allocation;
- Perks Rewards program (sincere thanks, a high-five, and a gift-card rolled into one);
- Team activities (enjoying craft creations, golf, team social dinners, etc.)
- Extended health, vision;
- Dental plan;
- Life and disability insurance; and
- Opportunity for advancement
How To Apply:
Complete the form on this page and show us why we would be fortunate to have you on our team.