Is the site achieving your goals?
Ask yourself these questions
- How visible is your primary call-to-action? (usually book now)
- How visible is your secondary call-to-actions? (Weddings, Event Rentals)
- Is your call-to-action on every page or main navigation bar or header or footer?
- Is your phone number and “contact us” information visible?
How easy is your site for users to navigate?
Ask yourself these questions:
- How easy is the navigation? Can the user find everything they are looking for?
- Can they navigate using the menu bar – with obvious headings?
- Are their pictures of course, clubhouse?
- Are your course hours visible or easy to find?
Does your website respond on mobile?
Load your website on your phone and check:
- Does the site resize to fit on your phone or is it simply a small version of your desktop site?
- Does your menu bar resize?
- Do all your images resize to fit mobile?
- Can you easily navigate the site?
Does your website load quickly? This is an important aspect of SEO.
Here is a list of free websites to check the speed of your site: